JOIN US ON MAY 14, 2022 FOR THE NEXT ANNUAL FERGUSON TWILIGHT RUN!
Ferguson Twilight Run will host its 13th annual event on Saturday, May 14, 2022, with virtual and limited capacity in-person options for the health and safety of the participants and the community.
This year’s run will welcome participants to run or walk the 1-mile, 5K, 10mile or 10K distances in person. This year we are introducing the FTR13.1, a 5K+10mile race option celebrating our 13th Ferguson Twilight Run. All distances are offered virtually with unlimited participation; virtual races can be completed on your own schedule.
The Ferguson Twilight Run will be held at Plaza @ 501. The 1-mile distance starts at 4 p.m.; the 5K and FTR13.1 distances start at 4:45 p.m.; the 10K and 10 mile distances start at 5:15 p.m. For the safety of in-person runners and walkers, there will be staggered starts between pace groups for the 5K and 10K. Road closures are expected between 3:45 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
RACE DAY FACTS
- The thirteenth race is Saturday, May 14, 2022, with festivities starting at 3:30 pm and ending at 10:00 pm
- Five (5) registration options – one-mile, 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), 10-miles, FTR13.1 (Run the 5K, then jump in the 10-miles to complete the FTR 13.1), and a virtual race option
- The race starts and finishes at Plaza at 501 at the intersection of Florissant Rd & Suburban Avenue
- Course is professionally timed by Big River Running and is USATF certified
- Registered participants receive a gender specific shirt and finisher medal; Shirts are NOT guaranteed for participants registering after April 24th; Awards presented to top age group finishers
- Baby joggers/strollers are welcome, but pets are not allowed; however, service dogs are permitted
|5K & 10K||10-Mile||FTR 13.1||One-mile||Virtual Run|
|thru April 15||$30||$35||$55||$20||$30|
|thru May 11||$35||$45||$65||$20||$30|
|thru May 14||$40||$50||$75||$20||$30|
- Team Rate: Easily set up a team when registering and once the 4th or 10th person registers using your team name, you get your team discount.
- Register 4 or more, get $2 off each person’s entry fee
- Register 10 or more, get an additional $1 off each person’s entry fee
- Contact RaceDirector@FergTwilightRun.com to get a team code
Packet Pickup for the Ferguson Twilight Run will begin at theFerguson Community Center, 1050 Smith Ave off Hudson Rd
- Wednesday, May 11 – 1:00pm-7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 12 – 9:00am-7:00pm
- Friday, May 13 – 9:00 am-7:00pm
Saturday, May 14 Packet pickup will be at Soulcraft 431 S Florissant Rd (S Florissant Rd and Suburban) 10am-start of race
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 8 am-6 pm – Packet Pickup & Registration
- 3:00 – Finish Area Vendors start arriving to set-up
- 3:30 pm – Pre-Race Entertainment
- 3:30 – Start of Street Closures along Suburban Ave
- 4:00 pm – Start of one-mile Fun Run
- 4:30 – Start of Street Closures along 5K route
- 4:45 pm – Start of 5K Run/Walk & “FTR13.1”
- 5:00 – Start of Street Closures along north side of Elizabeth for 10K
- 5:15 pm – Start of 10K Run & 10-mile
- 7:00 pm – Post-Race Concert from 7:00 pm to 10 pm by Top of the World Band
- 8:05 pm – Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 pm – Post Race Festivities End
- Register to #RunWithFerguson as a Virtual Runner
- “Virtual Runner” Bib emailed
- Participants run or walk a 5K, 10K, 1-mile or 10-mile course between May 12 thru 16 at a location/time convenient for them
- Participants are asked to post a picture of your run or walk to your social media account using #RunWithFerguson
- Shirt & finisher’s medal are shipped/delivered no later than June 17
Shuttle services will be provided from McCluer South-Berkeley High School. Shuttle Service will run from approximately every 15 minutes from 3:30 pm till 10:30 pm
TOP FINISHER AWARDS
For each race route, the top finishers in each age category grouped by gender will receive an award. Awards will be mailed to top finishers after the race. You should receive them mid to late June.
2022 RACE RESULTS
Proceeds from this event support local healthy and active programs. Since 2010, over $100,000 in proceeds from the Ferguson Twilight Run have been donated to local nonprofits that support healthy and active lifestyles in Ferguson and North St. Louis County through the Donnie White, Sr. Memorial Ferguson Twilight Run Awards.
Proceeds from this event support healthy and active programs in Ferguson and North St. Louis County. Click here to nominate your organization for the Donnie White, Sr. Memorial Ferguson Twilight Run Award.