BENEFICIARY APPLICATION INFORMATION
As a non-profit organization, Live Well Events provides the residents of Ferguson and the North St. Louis County area with programs and events that showcase the enjoyable, healthy and sustainable aspects of fitness activities. Live Well Events grew from the success of Live Well Ferguson and hosts the annual Ferguson Twilight Run in addition to other community fitness activities and events.
In memory of Ferguson Twilight Run Planning Committee Member, Donnie White, Sr., we are renaming our beneficiary award to the Donnie White, Sr. Memorial Ferguson Twilight Run Award. We are humbled and honored by his leadership and support for the Ferguson Twilight Run over the years. With the blessing of his family, we are grateful to share his spirit with the nonprofit organizations in our community that support active living opportunities for residents of North St. Louis County.
The 2021 Donnie White, Sr. Memorial Ferguson Twilight Run Beneficiaries are A Red Circle, Emerson Family YMCA, Girls on the Run St. Louis in the Ferguson-Florissant School District, and St. Vincent Home for Children.
- We provide donations to local organizations that support the purpose and mission of Live Well Events. Donations will be made for programs that match the mission as Live Well Events.
- Donations are limited to initiatives and projects being held in Ferguson, MO and/or North St. Louis County.
- Donation applications can include letters of support from community partners whose cooperation or involvement is necessary to the project’s success. The letters should indicate their commitment to contribute in specific ways to the project. In addition, letters of commitment from governmental agencies or schools should be included when appropriate.
- Donation duration is up to one year. A group may apply for only one donation at a time. Groups may receive only one donation within a one-year time period.
- Any group is eligible to apply, even if they are not an incorporated, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Groups without official nonprofit status will need to partner with a 501(c)(3) group to serve as the fiscal agent. Donation applicants that are 501(c)(3) organizations should include a copy of their IRS determination letter with their application. A fiscal agent must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and in good standing with the IRS.
- Provide a letter indicating a willingness to function as a fiscal agent along with their 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter